Visit Trang An, Tuyet Tinh Coc and Mua Cave on this full-day tour. Scenic Ninh Binh day tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh province with interesting activites to take part in: trekking to conquer the peak in Mua cave & have great captivation of scenic mountains & rice field valleys in the area, boating in Trang An to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves.
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, you experience the peaceful scenery along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive in Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You relaxingly cycle back to Trang An through the villages with daily life, then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. This will recall you to the childhood. You cycle back to the Bungalow
You spend your own time at the bungalow such as swimming, relaxing until you get on the bus back to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch in our bungalow restaurant
- Cycling to visit Mua cave and Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Sampan boat trip in Trang An sanctuary, transfer from Bungalow to Bai Dinh pagoda
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong