At the attitude of 1650m, on the side of Hoang Lien Son range - facing the summit in Indochina. SaPa is the common house of several minority tribes such as Black H’Mong, Red DZao, It is where you find the beauty of nature in valleys, mountains, streams, waterfalls and the warmly welcome of the ethnic people. Come to SaPa to enjoy the scenery and explore daily activities of the tribal people. Travellers experience an authentic, timeless way of life among the hill tribes of the Hoang Lien Son Mountains on this package tour to Sapa, traveling on the overnight sleeper train from Hanoi.
Meet members of the minority peoples
Learn about cultures and traditional lifestyles among the rice terraces
Enjoy sweeping views of verdant rice fields and forests
Travel from Hanoi on comfort sleepover bus
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa Town – Cat Cat trekking tour (L/D)
6:30 – 7:00: We will pick you up at your hotel (located in Hanoi Old Quarter) then leave for Sapa. Traveling on new Highway Noi Bai, it takes around 5 hours. We will have a short break around 20 minutes on the way.
12:30 - 13:00: Arrival in Sapa town. Have lunch at the hotel's restaurant. Then trekking from hotel to Cat Cat village of H’mong – It is named Cat Cat Village, you have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French, learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
17:00: We will go back to Sapa Town. Spend your time for fresh up then have dinner at your hotel.
Overnight in the hotel. End of the first day.
Day 2: Sapa tour – transfer back to Hanoi (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel.
Option 1: Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village trekking tour
After breakfast, we leave the hotel and start trekking. After 4km on the main road, we start going down to the valley by the small trails through the terrace rice fields to get to Y Linh Ho hamlet, and from here to the Black H'mong village - Lao Chai village (Black H'mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa). After that, you will continue your trekking along Muong Hoa stream, paddy field to Ta Van village, visit and understand about "Zay" ethnic people. You will see houses of The Zay people which are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. You will have picnic lunch at the village when enjoying beautiful sightseeing of paddy fields around.
Note: If you don’t want to go hiking, we will organize private car and tour guide for you. Please contact us for this service.
Option 2: Fansipan Peak - The roof of Indochina
8.00: After breakfast at the hotel, you will get to the Mountain Railway and start the 2-km line departs from MGallery Hotel in Sapa and arrives at the Mount Fansipan cable car station and is the longest mountain-climbing railway line in the country.
( Or our driver will pick you up to the Cable Car Station)
9.00: Reach the altitude of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to the hotel.
Option 3: O Quy Ho pass- Silver waterfall and Golden stream and love waterfall
9:00: After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will take you to Silver waterfall and Golden stream and love waterfall. We will go through O Quy Ho pass on the way. We visit Silver waterfall first. The moderate climate and majestic natural scenery have turned Silver Waterfall Sapa into one of the most attractive tourist attractions alluring tourists. Then we leave for Golden stream and love waterfall. This is a lovely little walk on a stone path through some woodlands and along a stream to a bridge and viewpoint for the Love Waterfall. You may also see some water buffalo...
12:30: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant.
15:00: We will transfer you to the bus station to catch the bus back to Hanoi.
21:00: Drop you off at the hotel. Trip ends.
- Option 1: Visiting Lao Chai, Ta Van village
- Option 2: Visiting Fansipan Peak - The roof of Indochina at surcharge 40USD/pp
- Option 3: Contact us to check the surcharge if visiting O Quy Ho pass - Silver waterfall and Golden stream and love waterfall
• Transportation with A/C( Sleeper travel bus)
• Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Enthusiatic, experienced English speaking guide for trekking tour
• All entrance and sightseeing fees.
• Accommodation: Double/Twin/Triple sharing.
• Mineral water botles during the tour
GROUP SIZE: less than 10 people for trekking tour in Sapa.
• Beverages, Tips( not compulsory), and Personal Expenses
• Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
• The tour price above is for small group trekking tour in Sapa. Group size is less than 14 people. Please contact us if you want to do private tour.
• Price is not applied for Christmas and Vietnam Pulic Holidays. Please contact us if you travel in these periods.
• The itinerary can be changed with out prior notice by weather condition, traffic and other reasons beyond our contry