Destinations: Danang - Hoi An - Nha Trang
Day 1: Da Nang arrival – transfer to the hotel in Hoi An- free and easy (Meals: No)
Pick up from Da Nang airport to Hoi An. Arrive Hoi An and check in Hotel located close to the beach. Get welcome drink when check in.
Explore Hoian by yourself.
Night 1: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 2: Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - boat trip on Thu Bon river (B/L)
8:00 – 8:30: We will pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area).
8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy land.
9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. You will have one hour to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
11.30: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon River.
You will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful senery along the river and see the living of the local people then visit Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional village.
12:30: Our trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. We will take you to the local restaurant for lunch.
14:00-14:30: Drop you off at the hotel. Trip ends.
Night 2: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
Day 3: Hoi an- Tra Que cooking class (B/L)
Tra Que vegetable village is located 3km north of the Old Town of Hoian. Thanks to the rich soil and unique source of underground water, the village has long been known for growing many kinds of vegetables such as basil, mint, lettuce, and coriander, etc. with which the traditional dishes of Hoian like “Quang” noodle, “Tam Huu” roll, “Banh xeo” Pancake, and fresh spring roll have gained their reputation throughout the country. Interestingly, Tra Que is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the everyday meals of the local people.
Spending a day of living, working, and cooking with the local people in the Tra Que vegetable village will be a chance for you not only to discover the daily life of farmers but to become a real chef.
09:00: Local guide will meet you at your Hotel. Ride your bike to a farmer’s house in Tra Que vegetable village. Enjoy welcome drink then stroll around the vegetable garden with your guide before joining the farmer to learn and to practice the traditional farming ways in preparing the land, and fertilizing the land with seaweed which is exploited from the nearby river. The following steps are raking the ground, sowing or transplanting, watering, some other gardening activities. After farming activities, you will take a break in the restaurant then enjoy foot massage before taking part in preparing and cooking some of the famous local dishes such as “Banh Xeo” Pancake, “Tam Huu” rolls, seafood Springrolls with the guidance of the farmer’s family or the chef. Enjoy your lunch with local specialties and with dishes that made by yourself. After lunch, take a rest before riding back to your Hotel. Tour ends.
Night 3: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
Day 4: Hoi An free and easy (Meals:B)
You will have breakfast at the hotel. Today you have a free day to relax, go shopping or take a free bicycle to look around Hoian ancient town and the surrounding countryside. Please contact us if you want to join any daily tours with us.
Night 4: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An - Airport transfer –fly to NhaTrang(Meals: B)
After breakfast. Check out hotel. Wait until time to transfer to airport. Take flight to NhaTrang.
Nhatrang arrival- pick up to hotel- check in hotel.
Night 5: Overnight in hotel in Nha Trang
Day 6: Fishing & Snorkeling at Mun island private tour (Meals: B/L)
Mun Marine Park – Tranh Beach – Tam islands - Con Se Tre Village
Start at 8.30 am from your hotel to Cau Da port. Cruise to Mun & Tam islands, where you stop for fishing & snorkeling at Mun Island. Back to Con se Tre restaurant for having seafood lunch on Bamboo island. Enjoy the fish you catch. Relax & swim on your own time. On the way back to the shore, a short visit to fishing village to see the fresh shrimp, zoo groupers, sea crab raised in floating cages. Car & guide transfer you back to the hotel. Tour ends around 4 pm to 5 pm.
Night 6: Overnight in hotel in Nha trang
Day 7: Nha Trang free and easy (Meal: B)
Today you are free and easy to explore Nha Trang to relax in the beach city town by yourself, go shopping or eating around.
Night 7: Overnight in hotel in Nha trang
Day 8: Nha Trang departure (Meals: B)
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Wait until our driver come and pick you to the airport to take flight to come back home.
• Flight ticket Da Nang to NhaTrang with 20 Kg checked luggage and 7 Kg hand luggage
• Airport transfer private car in Hoi An/Danang and Nha Trang
• Transportation with A/C duringtour
• Privatelocal guide, fishing boat, fishing gear, snorkeling kit, seafood lunch, cold towels in Nha Trang
• Private cooking class, fishing and foot massage tour in Hoian
• English speaking guide duringtour
• Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Tax and service charge.
• All entrance fees and mineral water bottles
• Beverages, International Insurance
• Tips( not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
• Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Valid from 11 July 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
• Daily departure except block out dates from 3 Feb 2019 to 8 Feb 2019( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
• Single travelers can travel for an extra $240USD per person (3-star option), $320USD per person (4-star option) or $555USD per person (5-star option)
• High season surcharge of $30USD for the 3 star package, $45USD for 4 star package, $65USD for 5 star package applies p/p for bookings from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019 and 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
Peak Season Surcharge at 25usd/room/night for following special holiday (applies for 5 star option only)
- Christmas and New Year Period: from 24 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019
- National Day: from 31 Aug to 03 Sep 2018
- Christmas Eve on 24 Dec 2018 at 100USD nett/person
- Compulsory New Year Eve Dinner on 31 Dec 2018 at 110USD nett/person
o Children under 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided).
o Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
• The itinerary can be revised to start tour from Nha Trang
• The extension of hotel or tour is available at a surcharge
• Please let us know if you want to visit other tourism places in Vietnam and Cambodia.